The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All the jewelry comes packaged and will be presented in a gift box wrapped with japanese tape.
How to care for your jewelry
Most importantly, please do not shower, swim, or exercise while wearing your gold filled or sterling silver jewelry. Extra care must be taken to ensure that your new handcrafted jewelry will last you many years.
Also, please remember that due to the delicate nature of dainty jewelry, sleeping with your jewelry on is not recommend, as movements during sleeping can cause breakage.
MOISTURE, salt water, chlorine in swimming pools, soap and perspiration take their toll on fine jewelry. Apply self-tanners, sunscreen, lotion or perfume and allow them to dry before putting on jewelry.
If you jewelry gets wet, pat it dry immediately with a soft cloth.
Customization can only be done on one side. All my items are hand stamped by me.
That means I use a hammer to hit a metal stamp into a disc. When this is done it leaves a slight impression on the reverse side, which is very normal for all hand stamped pieces.
• Please make sure that you provide us with the correct address at checkout
• We are not responsible for any incorrect addresses provided at checkout
• Please note that MyTinyStarshining is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages once declared "delivered" by the carrier.
•If your package is lost in transit, please email us immediately at customerservice [!at] mytinystarshining.com and we will try our best to resolve the issue.
• All packages sent within the US include a tracking number issued by the carrier.
• Please note we are not responsible for delivery delays once the package is in transit with the carrier.
• We are also not responsible for lost or wrongly delivered packages. That is the carrier's responsibility.
• For international orders, please contact your local postal service for information.
Bronze is an alloy made of copper and tin, has a lovely warm golden color, and is an affordable alternative to 14k gold.
Bronze is durable, easy to clean, and will last for decades with proper care. They are great options for beautiful and affordable jewelry.
One thing to keep in mind, the copper content of these metals can oxidize in combination with skin oils, creating a greenish layer of copper carbonate on skin. This more often can occur with tight rings worn in hot weather, because of the lack of air circulation between your finger and the ring.
An easy fix is to coat only the inside of your piece with clear nail polish. This creates a barrier, preventing oxidation.
You can also minimize oxidation by taking jewelry off at night.