Moon necklace gold for women, crescent moon necklace sterling silver moon phase necklace
The beauty of the bright white, glowing moon is obvious, and it's symbolism goes back to ancient times.
Each phase of the moon has its own associated meaning.
New moons are for beginnings, for example, while the waning moon is believed to be a good time for banishing things,
or clearing negative influences.
This necklace is currently available in a choice of 4 plating finishes.
★·Moon Phases charm : 19x15mm
(Available in Bronze, Sterling silver, 24k gold plated, 18k rose gold plated)
★· Cable chain : Sterling silver, 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled
Back to my shop :
Shipping from United States
5-7 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gift wrapping and packaging
All the jewelry comes packaged and will be presented in a gift box wrapped with japanese tape.
How to care for your jewelry
Most importantly, please do not shower, swim, or exercise while wearing your gold filled or sterling silver jewelry. Extra care must be taken to ensure that your new handcrafted jewelry will last you many years.
Also, please remember that due to the delicate nature of dainty jewelry, sleeping with your jewelry on is not recommend, as movements during sleeping can cause breakage.
MOISTURE, salt water, chlorine in swimming pools, soap and perspiration take their toll on fine jewelry. Apply self-tanners, sunscreen, lotion or perfume and allow them to dry before putting on jewelry.
If you jewelry gets wet, pat it dry immediately with a soft cloth.
Can I Customize BOTH sides?
Customization can only be done on one side. All my items are hand stamped by me.
That means I use a hammer to hit a metal stamp into a disc. When this is done it leaves a slight impression on the reverse side, which is very normal for all hand stamped pieces.
Incorrect Address / Incomplete Address
• Please make sure that you provide us with the correct address at checkout
• We are not responsible for any incorrect addresses provided at checkout
Lost / Delayed Packages
• Please note that MyTinyStarshining is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages once declared "delivered" by the carrier.
•If your package is lost in transit, please email us immediately at customerservice [!at] mytinystarshining.com and we will try our best to resolve the issue.
• All packages sent within the US include a tracking number issued by the carrier.
• Please note we are not responsible for delivery delays once the package is in transit with the carrier.
• We are also not responsible for lost or wrongly delivered packages. That is the carrier's responsibility.
• For international orders, please contact your local postal service for information.